Yamaha 25NMHOL 25HP Long Shaft Outboard
Built light and compact, Yamahas 25N two stoke models are designed so you can take them absolutely anywhere.
All engines in this range are extremely easy to use and provide the kind of performance customers have come to expect from Yamaha.
- As the lightest 2T 25hp on the market it is easy to carry & transport
- Standard alternator/ lighting coil allows you to run a spotlight.
- CDI ignition provides automatic spark advance to provide maximum power throughout the whole RPM range
- 2T oil inection removes the need to pre-mix fuel
- Twin carb set up delivers instant throttle response from idle
- Features shallow water drive, an extremely useful feature when tackling rivers and estuaries.
Engine type: 2-stroke
Displacement: 395 cm³
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2/In-line
Bore x stroke: 67.0 mm x 56.0 mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 18.4kW / 5,500 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 – 6,000 rpm
Fuel Induction System: 2-Carb
Ignition / advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual
Gear ratio: 2.08 (27/13)
Recommended boat transom height: L:546mm
Weight with propeller: 25NMHOL: 50.0 kg
Fuel tank capacity: separate, 25 litres
Control: Tiller handle
Trim & tilt method: Manual
Lighting Coil / Alternator: Optional 12V – 7A with rectifier/regulator